Thursday, June 9, 2011

Resurrection Analysis Table of Contents

Hey folks!

So, I realize the posting method may have made things a little confusing, but all five entries on worship at Resurrection are uploaded and readable.  The last two have simply been sent to the "older posts" area.  To avoid confusion, I'm posting this as a sort of "table of contents"--

Chapter 1: Saturday evening worship (part 1)

Chapter 2: Saturday evening worship (part 2)

Chapter 3: Sunday morning contemporary

Chapter 4: Sunday morning traditional

Chapter 5: Sunday evening praise and thoughts on prophetic/pastoral

Click on any of the chapters listed above to read that section.  Hope this makes things simpler!

I'm in the midst of getting to know Colorado at the moment.  I spent today looking around Pueblo and the surrounding areas with my Aunt Jeannie, and for future reference, I now know that people who work in banks are a phenomenal resource when it comes to gathering information on local economy and community development issues.  I'm still planning to attend New Life on Sunday evening, but my plans for Sunday morning have changed a bit since that may be my only chance to attend Saint James Church (Ted Haggard's new church in Colorado Springs, a scant 15 minutes away from New Life).  I'm working on a slightly longer entry to explain the motivation for this choice, and I should be posting that sometime later this evening.

Peace and Blessings,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment